Saturday, May 8, 2010

:: It's Another Giveaway - (cacao) sweets & treats ::


Looks can be deceiving. Take for example this plain brown wrapper.

Cacao1

Which opens to this pretty pink and brown packaging.

Cacao2

That is hiding a label that spells nothing but goodness:
(cacao) sweets & treats.

Cacao3

Miss Candice sent me some of their divine cake truffles. Have you ever had CAKE truffles? I never have. But after that experience: I will again; guaranteed. She sent me some triple chocolate, french vanilla and lemon cake truffles, oh and some of these - pistachio truffles....

Cacao6

....and 2 of these because I said I love them: red velvet cake truffles! Shut up!! Oh yeah. Talk about moist and cakey and sweet. Just a goodness and a delicateness that I want to repeat over and over and over again - um, and I kinda did.

Cacao5

I was pleasantly surprised by the carrot cake truffles however. Think those were my fave. The spice was perfect, not too much, just right, and the moistness was like cookie dough, like silky. Oh my. Oh and guess what - one of you will soon be getting your very own cake truffles from (cacao) - one dozen assorted. Prepare yourself.

So here's the details.....:
Comment on this post by end of day Wednesday, May 12th.For extra entries:
(a new comment for each entry must be left for these extras to count)
01. Tweet about this giveaway with a link to this post.
02. Blog about this giveaway with a link to this post.
(If you already do some of these things, post a separate comment saying you do.)

The winner will be announced HERE ON THIS POST Thursday, May 13th.
Congratulations, Anita!
Please contact me via the "contact me" link on the side bar.

26 comments:

Anita said...

Ooooo...those look yummy! Thanks so much for the chance to win!

myself said...

Yum! Those look and sound scrum-didilly-umptious!

Paulina said...

These look divine! I probably shouldn't enter, but they look to good not to. :)

Paulina said...

I follow you on Twitter!

Paulina said...

I tweeted about this yummy giveaway!

Ryann said...

Yum Michelle! They look *so* good! I need these like a hole in the head, haha! No, really I do :)

Ryann said...

I follow you on Twitter!

Ryann said...

I tweeted about your yummy for the tummy!

Ashley Newell said...

Oh my gosh! I think I drooled on my keyboard.

Ashley Newell said...

I follow you on twitter.

AJ said...

I already followed your blog, i follow you on twitter and I retweeted! ;) I can't wait to try the carrot cake ones- I may just need to order some myself!! :)

Sassy's Ramblin's said...

YUMMO! Those look amazing!!! :-)

Sassy's Ramblin's said...

and of course I follow you on twitter!

Heather said...

Oh, I need to win these...I actually need them tonight. :D

Jill said...

One word: YUM!

juli (sweetpz) said...

mmmmmmm.. i love truffles!!!
those look amazing and i'm sure even yummier to eat!! =)
i'm a follower already!

hugs
juli

Becca said...

Those red velvet ones look delicious!!! Truly worth falling off the calorie counter for. I get that I'm late for the entry, but I just wanted to comment how GOOD these look. I'll have to tell you my carrot cake story sometime!

Miss Molly said...

I blogged it his morning!

Miss Molly said...

I am a follower!

Beth M said...

Cake truffles? Sound delish! Love the photos of them. So glad I stumbled onto your blog. Off to check out more of your posts.

Stacy Simpson said...

Those look super YUMMY!

tia said...

It's on my to-do list to make cake truffles (or cake balls as they are not as prettily named here in the south) for the family. Would be ever so much better to have someone else make them! BTW-much cuteness on your blog! (I'm a first timer.)

Heather said...

I MUST try them. They look amazing!

AJ said...

oooh- I forgot to say I tweeted this-

AJ said...

and I already I followed your blog-
;)

Anonymous said...

Wow, those look super yummy!!! Congrats to the winner!