Friday, April 30, 2010

:: It's Another Giveaway - MS. Jewelry Design ::

Yup, that's right, I said it - "it's another giveaway".
And wanna know what? There are....well....more to come *wink*
So why don't we just go ahead and make it official...:


When Miss Sara sent me the photos of these earrings my first words to her were "shut up!!" - - are these not the prettiest, most precious earrings you ever did see? Oh I'd feel like the sweetest, purest little thing wearing these. Just beautiful. These are Rose Swarovski Cubed Earrings courtesy of MS. Jewelry Design.

MS. Jewelry Design3

MS. Jewelry Design1

MS. Jewelry Design2

So here's the details.....:
Comment on this post by end of day Monday, May 3rd.
For extra entries:
(a new comment for each entry must be left for these extras to count)
01. Tweet about this giveaway with a link to this post.
02. Blog about this giveaway with a link to this post.
03. Follow MS. Jewelry Design on Twitter (sales & coupon codes!)
04. Become a follower of Sara's blog.
05. Become a follower of this blog - over there on top right side the little Google thingy.
06. Follow me on Twitter.
(If you already do some of these things, post a separate comment saying you do.)

The winner will be announced HERE ON THIS POST Tuesday, May 4th.
Congratulations, Carol!
Please contact me using the "contact me" link on the sidebar.

29 comments:

juli (sweetpz) said...

HI!
i'm a follower of you blog!
pretty earrings!

hugs
juli

juli (sweetpz) said...

I meant to say *your blog* =)

i'm a follower of Sarah's blog too! i really like her stuff on etsy =)

hugs
juli

Miss Molly said...

I will be doing this this weekend! I am a follower on your blog!

Miss Molly said...

How do you get all these neat-o giveaways??!! BTW :)

Robyn W said...

The earrings are really pretty. Thanks for the chance to win!

Sassy's Ramblin's said...

I love those earrings! And I am a follower. I will take care of all the rest and be back in a while! :-)

Elizabeth B. said...

Wow, love those earrings!!! Thanks for a chance to win!

Christi said...

cute earrings! they'd be perfect for a friend who needs a pick-me-up - and who loves the color pink!

Christi said...

BTW I follow your blog!

The Little Girls said...

These earrings are beautiful.

I put out a tweet for them too.

Laurie
www.tlgcrafts.etsy.com

Anika said...

Love those earrings!! I am now a follower of your blog!

Anika said...

Definitely following Sarah's blog now too! Thanks for the fun giveaway!

Carol's Ink Spot said...

So Pretty! I have a bracelet that those earrings would coordinate so well with.

Georgy's Plant Strong Kitchen said...

I would love to win those pretty pink earrings--thanks for the chance! I'm following both your blogs!!!

Sassy's Ramblin's said...

I got it posted on Twitter :-)

Sassy's Ramblin's said...

I also got it posted on my Blog

Essy said...

These are so cute! I love the simplicity and innocence of the design.

Essy said...

Just blogged about it too :)

The Tote Trove said...

I'd like to enter the giveaway! Also, I just became a follower of this blog :) My email address is thetotetrove@gmail.com

Brenda Weaver said...

These are super cute! What a fun giveaway!

Dawn Easton said...

Those are beautiful...wow! Love pink!

Miss Molly said...

I just blogged it!

Miss Molly said...

I just tweeted it!

Miss Molly said...

I follow you on Twitter!

Miss Molly said...

I follow Sarah on her Blog!

Miss Molly said...

I follow her on Twitter now too!!

Becca said...

Those earrings are beautiful! Giveaways galore we've got going on. I love the pink in these. They'd have matched my daughter's ballet dress beautifully!

TraceyKnits said...

http://bit.ly/a4VpUP
i tweeted about this giveaway, love these earings :)

TraceyKnits said...

just became a follower on twitter

http://twitter.com/traceyknits