This week I've got a girly-girl giveaway for the little girl in your life. Your daughter, granddaughter, niece, etc. Miss Shaunic over at Kisse Girl in Atlanta sent me some of her lip balms to sample. Now I can't really say that I sampled it - but my daughter did. Oh man do you remember being a little girl and hoarding all those Bonne Bell and Smuckers lip balms and lipsticks and lip glosses? Suffice it to say - my daughter loves her fruity new lip balm; pineapple is yumolicious!




I should also tell you that Kisse Girl lip balm is all natural made with beeswax, oil, and vitamin E to keep the lips healthy and moist; this balm is petroleum and preservative free! And, they come in bunches of flavors: Jolli Lolli (like the candy), pomegranate, wild berry, pineapple, cotton candy, cherrylicious, Georgia peach (how yum does that one sound?!), bubble gum, watermelon, Tango Mango, grape, strawberry and banana.
{sigh} to be a little girl again....
Want some of these for your favorite little girl?
A set of 3 could be coming your way!
So here's the details.....:
Comment on this post by end of day Friday, August 13th.
For extra entries:
(a new comment for each entry must be left for these extras to count)
01. Leave a comment on this post.
02. Blog about this giveaway with a link to this post.
03. Be - or become via the link in the top right corner - a follower of this blog.
01. Leave a comment on this post.
02. Blog about this giveaway with a link to this post.
03. Be - or become via the link in the top right corner - a follower of this blog.
(4 chances to win, post a separate comment for each.)
ETA: this giveaway went unclaimed :(
Please contact me via the contact me link on the sidebar.
* - PLEASE READ MY GIVEAWAY FINE PRINT - *
Giveaways run M-F with winner being announced on the original post on the Saturday after the giveaway ends.
Winner has 1-week to contact me via the contact me link on the sidebar.
I am not going to track down the winner to tell them they've won.
Giveaways that go unclaimed will either be re-drawn for a new winner, or put up again (up to the sponsor).
Thanks for your understanding.








28 comments:
#1--What a wonderful giveaway, my daughter would LOVE these!!!!
#2: Blogged about this giveaway with a link on my blog:
http://country-mouse.blogspot.com/2010/08/happy-monday.html
Thanks for the chance to win!!!:)
#3-I'm already a follower...I love your blog!!!!:)
#4--I became a fan on Facebook~~~Keeping my fingers crossed, I would love these for my daughter! *And one for myself!!! he,he!
My daughter hoardes lip balm. She is never without it. It's practically an obsession! So I would love to be one of your lucky winners! Thanks so much for the chance!
And I've been a follower of your blog for a while now - it's one of my favorites! Again, thanks for the chance!
Fun candy! I know someone who would love these... :)
Thanks for the chance to win.
Vicki
vwizniuk at pris dot ca
Thanks so much for hosting this giveaway! One of your lucky readers will certainly enjoy them!!
I would love to try these!
cheryl_429@hotmail.com
following you on gfc.
cheryl_429@hotmail.com
#1 I am a follower! My granddaughter is always taking my lip balm! lol
#2 Blogging about this little giveaway!
#3 Loving that they are natural!
A three pack would be perfect for me and my twin girls who will be 10 tomorrow!
I am already a follower!
awesome! my little girl would LOVE these lip balm!!! thanks for the chance to win =)
hugs
juli
i'm already a follower of your blog!
thanks
juli
I am already a follower of your wonderful blog!!!
I know I've said this before but I lurk around your blog all the time. I don't usually leave a comment because I use reader to save time but I LOVE your cards. Such a different style from my own, but I learn things by looking at your cards!
About the lip stuff, you don't have to be a little girl to be a fan of lip balms. I use them all the time. And if they're flavored, all the better!!!
xx
So Sweet! I use to love my lipgloss when I was little. My girls take right after me especially the fruity smells! I have 3 girls ranging in ages 18, 10 and 7... I know my 18 year old still loves them.
Already a follower of you blog and enjoy reading your posts.
Following Kisse Girls on FB too!
My daughter would LOVE these!!!
www.makingmemorieswithyourkids.blogspot.com
I'm a follower too!
www.makingmemorieswithyourkids.blogspot.com
I "liked" Kisse Girl on FB!
www.makingmemorieswithyourkids.blogspot.com
I am helplessly addicted to lipbalm...all kinds...I dont discriminate =)
I am already a follower!!
I became a fan on Facebook! Thanks for a chance to win =)
Post a Comment