Monday, August 2, 2010

:: It's Another Giveaway - Pretty Little Studio ::


Good Morning, Girls!
This week I've got a really fun giveaway for all you papercrafters out there. Specifically those of you who love vintage. Miss Melissa over at Pretty Little Studio sent me some super fabby vintage pieces from her shop to share with you all today.
I should also let you know that Pretty Little Studio is having a big sale that ends tomorrow where you can get $5 off your order - so hurry on over and check it out!

Aren't these Little Girls Vintage Tags just the ca-uuuuutest?!

PrettyLittleStudioCard

And this Mini Z is for Zebra Bunting was really really fun to play with. I made up a front to put on one of those great bakery bags from Bake it Pretty to give my daughter a gift of a DVD in.

PrettyLittleStudioBag


Fun stuff, right? Well guess what!
Miss Melissa is giving one of you dolls a $20 gift certificate to her store!
Woo-hoo! - vintage goodness of your very own to make some really fun stuff with.

So here's the details.....:

Comment on this post by end of day Friday, August 6th.

For extra entries:
(a new comment for each entry must be left for these extras to count)
01. Leave a comment on this post.
02. Blog about this giveaway with a link to this post.
03. Be - or become via the link in the top right corner - a follower of this blog.
04. Become a Facebook fan of Pretty Little Studio.
(4 chances to win, post a separate comment for each.)

ETA: this giveaway went unclaimed :(
Please contact me via the contact me link on the sidebar.
The winner will be announced HERE ON THIS POST on Saturday, August 7th.

* - PLEASE READ MY GIVEAWAY FINE PRINT - *
Giveaways run M-F with winner being announced on the original post on the Saturday after the giveaway ends.
Winner has 1-week to contact me via the contact me link on the sidebar.
I am not going to track down the winner to tell them they've won.
Giveaways that go unclaimed will either be re-drawn for a new winner, or put up again (up to the sponsor).
Thanks for your understanding.

30 comments:

Lillian Child said...

Love your blog, and I am already a follower. You have such generous giveaways, my dear. Thanks so much for the chance to win this vintage set. I actually remember some of these images from my youth. I was born in the 1950's ... egaads, does that make me old?

Country Mouse said...

I am already a follower...thanks for the chance to win!!! ;)

Country Mouse said...

Loving that vintage look!!! Thanks for a wonderful giveaway!!!:)

Betty said...

follow your blog on google reader. love the little vintage embellishments - great cards.

Kerri said...

Oh now these are adorable!!! LOVE them!!! Your projects are just perfect too:) Love the gift bag for your daughter! I definitely want to be entered into the drawing!

Kerri said...

I'm a follower:)

chiara_francy said...

grazie....
my blog

Sassy's Ramblin's said...

I am a follower of the GRRRREAT! Michelle!!! and I love all of your vintage inspiration...

Sassy's Ramblin's said...

Posted to my blog! :-)

Sassy's Ramblin's said...

I so love what you did with that sack...I bet she keeps the sack too! ;-)

Kimmarie Baker said...

I love your blog and I have been a follower. Thanks :)

Kimmarie Baker said...

I love the vintage items on your pretty cards. Great inspiration for using fun vintage embellishments.

Kimmarie Baker said...

I am so happy that I have found Pretty Little Studio through you and now follow them on FB. tfs

Sandi said...

I love these....the little girs are adorable...and that banner is my favorite!

God Made Playdough said...

I would love to win! I just found her tonight and ordered 3 things! I love her stuff! I would love to get more! Thanks for the giveaway! :)

God Made Playdough said...

I am a follower! :)

God Made Playdough said...

I am a facebook "liker" of pretty little studio! :)

God Made Playdough said...

I posted about this on my blog! :)

Anonymous said...

OMGeeee...that bakery bag is SO flippin' cute!! What a great idea (I'm gonna have to go get me some of them today!)

I am already a follower of your blog, you are wonderfully creative and generous-thanks for this chance (and thanks Melissa!)

Becki celestialgrace@hotmail.com

Becki aka Crazsquaw said...

http://crazsquawcreations.blogspot.com/2010/08/httpinsidemyownprivateidaho.html

I also shared it on my FB :)

Becki aka Crazsquaw said...

I am also already a 'liker' of the Pretty Little Studio FB...♥

Mimi said...

I love your cards, so cute! Thanks for the giveaway!

Mimi said...

I "like" Pretty Little Studio, too!

Ashley Newell said...

These are so cute! I love them!

Ashley Newell said...

I already follow your blog.

Ashley Newell said...

I "like' Pretty LIttle Studio on Facebook now.

Tlkusik said...

The vintage look is spectacular!
Thanks for the neat giveaway.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the wonderful giveaway Michelle!

Anonymous said...

I am already a follower with my Twitter name =)

Anonymous said...

I just "liked" pretty plittle studio on FB...and I do mean "LIKE" their stuff is amazing!