Thursday, June 3, 2010

Big ol' ovals.

Good morning, good morning!
(pretend like I was singing as you read that)

I've got a fun little card to share with you today featuring another hot ribbon releasing this weekend over at Practicing Creativity Designs. I love me some big ribbon. And big ribbon with a big ol' pattern like this? Oh yeah - that's good stuff right there. And I can't get enough of the little yellow ruffle ribbon either (eat your heart out, it's not in stock right now!). I'll tell you why I {heart} it so much. I have the hardest time ruffling or scrunching ribbon and making it look good. This one is already ruffley for you. Already ruffled ribbon is a beautiful thing.

PCD2

See you tomorrow with more new ribbon!

9 comments:

~amy~ said...

Whatta fun card!!

Sassy's Ramblin's said...

Such fun colors and a great whimsical card! Love that ribbon....***jealous*** but I will be keeping my eye out for when it is in stock! :-)

Lorraine said...

Whoa, that is some big blue ribbon! Love the bright colors, yellow ruffles and that couch, too!

Kerri said...

How cool is this?! That is some big ribbon! Is it 2"? I also love the ruffle ribbon, and have some just like if from RRR :) So are you part of the Practicing Creativity ribbon DT? You definitely should be!!!

Julie said...

Gorgeous card, love the big ribbon! And yay for already ruffled ribbon! :)

Been missing you on Twitter this week...I'm assuming you're taking an extended Memorial Day holiday? ;)

Becca said...

Who are you my mom? We don't sing in the mornings. And we don't sing about good mornings for sure! LOL!!!

You are going to eventually entice me into going on a ribbon shopping spree, aren't you!?!?

Tiff said...

This card ROCKS!!!! I miss you on twitter, but I'm certain you're filling your days with more exciting stuff ;)

Heather said...

Love the ruffled ribbon "curtains" w/that chair. A cute card AND a decorating idea.

de said...

GORGEOUS! Bright and cheery! And that ribbon - so amazing!