Monday, June 7, 2010

:: It's Another Giveaway - ThisGoodDay & Handmade Flowers ::


Hey Dolls!
I'm back this evening with a fabulous giveaway. One that's just perfect for all you girls that love the vintage look - or want to try your hand at it.
Miss Michele over at ThisGoodDay makes some of that fabulous dyed seam binding. And, it's the least expensive one I've found out there - without compromising any of the quality. I've used some of her pretty seam binding on these cards.

IHeartYou_05_08_10
HappyBirthday_05_08_10

...love what it adds even to a not totally vintage card. Have you used this pretty trim on your cards and other creations? Do you want to? Miss Michele is giving one of my blog readers 12 different ribbon baby bundles - with some exclusive colors. Holy hat - that's some goodness right there!

You can see more of that seam binding on this pretty bag...pretty bag with some pretty handmade flowers. Where'd those flowers come from? Miss Gisele at, where else - Handmade Flowers. These flowers are soft...pillowy even with all their layers.....with some pretty pearls in the center. Just scrumptious!

GiseleMichele
GiseleMichele2
GiseleMichele3
Aren't these colors so pretty? Just incredibly feminine. Turquoise, white, and pink. And guess what - Miss Gisele is giving these same 3 flowers to one of you girls to make something stunning with as well.

GiseleMichele4

GiseleMichele5
So here's the details.....:
Comment on this post by end of day Friday, June 11th.
For extra entries:
(a new comment for each entry must be left for these extras to count)
01. Leave a comment on this post.
02. Blog about this giveaway with a link to this post.
03. Be - or become via the link in the top right corner - a follower of this blog.
(3 chances to win, post a separate comment for each.)

The winner will be announced HERE ON THIS POST Saturday, June 12th.
Congratulations, Jill!
Please use the "contact me" link and send me your mailing info.

27 comments:

Anonymous said...

i AM a follower, i LOVE this seam binding (just bought some on etsy), and your cards are sooooo beautiful!! the flowers?? the flowers are amazingly lovely...{sigh}...what a pretty, pretty post. ;)

Country Mouse said...

Blogged about your wonderful giveaway this morning~~~
www.country-mouse.blogspot.com
Thanks for the wonderful, fun stuff!

Country Mouse said...

And...I'm already a follower...I love your blog! :)

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Oh gosh, I'm loving this ribbon right now! I don't do vintage well but I can try!

Hannah said...

Ooh. I'd love to win. What a fabulous giveaway.

Hannah said...

I'm a follower.

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous cards you made! And the ribbons & flowers are just beautiful!

Jill said...

I just love all these talented ladies in blogland! What beautiful seam binding and flowers!

Jill said...

I'm a follower! :-D

Becca said...

Wow, I love the stuff you come up with. I don't do vintage, really, and I'm not good at using lots of extra stuff. But if I were to win, I'd try my hardest to put the stuff to good use ;)

Anonymous said...

just blogged it. :)
thanks again, michelle, for sharing your lovely, lovely work.

Arlene said...

I've never seen or heard of this binding before. How original. Looks fantastic!

Arlene said...

I just became a follower. Thanks for doing a fantastic give-away.

Jean Franks Beck said...

Hello Michelle, just found your blog from Carole's (ish). Love your style, love the cards with the seam binding (and had a great time reading your Mad Hatter post - what a fabulous idea!!!). Thanks for a chance to win. I'll be back once I'm a follower. :)

Jean Franks Beck said...

I've become a follower! Thanks again.

Deana said...

FUN & fabulous giveaway! Just became a follower... ;-)

Heather said...

Can't get enough of your giveaways - as if your blog isn't already awesome. I'm a follower for life...and I love to win! :D

Betty said...

i am a follower and have had you in my google reader for quite sometime. thanks for a chance to win.

Betty said...

loved your mad hatter party - very clever. and i bet the kids enjoyed it just as much or more than at the indoor thing - i took my granddaughter to a party at one of those places once and nearly went mad - what a zoo. it's a wonder i didn't lose her! love that ribbon - i dye martha stewart white seam binding (which i got at big lots for $1).

Nancy L. said...

These are so pretty! LOVE the cards!!! Thanks for the chance to win!

Nancy L. said...

I became your follower :)

Anne said...

Wow- gorgeous cards and I just love those flowers! I just discovered your blog and have just become a follower!

Alice said...

you show cased those yummies so beautifully with your gorgeous project!!! love them!! thanks for the chance to win!!

Alice said...

and I am a follower!! =)

Lin said...

Hi Michelle, I came here from carole-ish's blog - would love a chance to win your lovelies!

Lin said...

AND I became a follower....

Ryann said...

Gorgeous ribbon - thanks for the chance to win!